Raymarine e127 12.1" HybridTouch MFD/Sonar w/USA Coastal Charts
Harness the full power of Raymarine navigation technologies with e-Series network multifunction displays. Each e-Series display features HybridTouchTM, delivering the simplicity of touch screen control and the confidence of full keypad control when seas are rough.
• e-Series and c-Series MFDs are powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface
• LightHouse places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips
• Quickly become an expert at all navigation functions
Easy to Upgrade Helm Station Adapters
• Making the switch from Raymarine Classic and Widescreen MFDs is easy, with our optional helm station adapters
• Install a new generation 9" or 12.1 network MFD without any cutting or expensive helm station modifications
• Helm Station Adapter Kits are available for E/C80 and E/C120 Classic and E/C90W E/C120W Widescreen multifunction displays
Built-In GPS Sensor
• High sensitivity internal GPS sensor • 50 channels and super fast acquisition time
Extremely Fast -Times Three
• Dual core main processor plus a third graphics processor • Stunning 3D graphics and instantaneous chart redraw • Very responsive user interface
Bright and Beautiful
• Super bright, optically bonded LCD displays produce sharp colors and contrast
• Wide viewing angle and excellent sunlight visibility
• Efficient LED backlighting draws up to 40% less power than previous generation products
Big Screen - Small Footprint
Raymarine Network MFDs are stylish and unobtrusive, and give boaters a big screen experience in a small footprint.
All e-Series and c-Series displays are available with high quality Navionics ready-to-navigate charts on an included microSD card.
Step Up to Navionics Platinum+
Step up to Navionics Platinum+ charts and experience super fast 3D charts and aerial photo chart overlays.
Connect with Navionics Online
Download the latest chart updates with Navionics' optional Freshest Data program. You can also download user generated points of interest created by Navionics' community of mobile users
• Transform your iPhone, iPad, smartphone or tablet into a wireless Raymarine viewer!
• View charts, sonar, radar, and thermal night vision from anywhere onboard, right in the palm of your hand
• Connecting is easy! Just go to the Apple iTunes App store and download the free Raymarine Viewer to get started
Sync with Navionics Mobile
Instantly synchronize waypoint locations, favorite fishing spots and route plans between your display and the Navionics Mobile app. Plan your next voyage right on your iPhone or iPad and then wirelessly sync your route plans using built in Wi-Fi.
Control your MP3 Music from the Helm
• Built-in Bluetooth technology allows you to remotely control the music functions on your MP3 player or SmartPhone
• Simply connect your Bluetooth enabled MP3 Player or SmartPhone to the vessel's audio system
• Play and pause tracks, skip forwards and backwards in your playlist, all from the Raymarine display. It's that simple, and no complicated accessories or expensive hubs are required
Wireless Steering Wheel Control
• Stay in command without letting go of the wheel. The optional RCU-3 Bluetooth remote gives you simple access to frequently used functions while underway
• Change range scales, control your music, switch between apps, and even mark a waypoints
• You can also attach the RCU-3 to the supplied lanyard and transform the RCU-3 into a convenient handheld remote control
ClearPulse Digital Sonar
• For anglers looking for one machine to do it all, choose a c-Series or e-Series network MFD with a built-in dual frequency ClearPulse digital sonar
• ClearPulse Digital sonar technology targets fish and depicts structure with amazing clarity
• Intelligent ClearPulse sonar automatically adapts and adjusts for a clear image of fish and bottom contours in depths up to 3000'